View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 08:41 PM   #24
aaron7

Drives: 89 MR2, 93 Grand Cherokee
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_weasel View Post
Aaron7, where in AZ is this? I'm in Prescott, and I've seen some camo-ed mules out here before (though not Camaros). Is this beast running around anywhere near here?
This was on the Apache Trail before Tortilla Flat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFlaZ View Post
LOL they thought someone who owns a dealer was driving their new Camaro "on this road". They were in a mustang too, lol on the same road?. no offense though. I bet the sound of the rustang was the engine we are hearing possibly.
Yes, I was in a 08 Mustang, but it's a V6. That sound you hear is all Camaro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_camaro_SS View Post
All my friends have mustangs (which i rape with my ls-1) and that sound you were hearing was the mustang. I can also tell that the video was taken by a cell phone which sucks ass with out side noise. So you probably didn't hear the camaro at all.
lol THANKS The camera is actually a Sony DSC-T100. This was a 20mb mpg file, obviously quality was reduced so you wouldn't have to sit there for a half hour to watch it! As stated above thougj, that exhaust is all Camaro. There was nothing around us that had loud exhaust.

EDIT: Just watched the video... the original had a little more exhaust sound... you could hear it idle by the car a little better. Maybe we could get a sound clip?
aaron7 is offline   Reply With Quote