Old 10-07-2012, 11:33 AM   #68
OmniCamaro
US Veteran

Drives: 2011 Silver Ice Metallic 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange5thGen View Post
Light them up on their FB page here!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bes...132974?fref=ts
Would a link to this topic posted on their FB page be in IAW the forums rules?

I will never listen to that audio cause it'd just make me more pissed off and want to choke someone. It's a very tough spot to be in especially when the manager doesn't admit wrong doing. I feel for you!! I wish you the best of luck and do hope it works out in your favor. I just hate to think about what you will have to do to get there! It's a shame.

I had a small issue on an oil change at my dealership(oil underneath my Camaro afterward) but the manager made it as right as he could even though the idiot service rep blew me off. I emailed the service manager after I received a survey in my e-mail. I also made it a point to get to know one of the service guys. I was nosey and went and talked to him when he was doing an alignment on my car once. He was very knowledgeable and talked me through what he was doing and why, very good guy. I ask for him any time my car goes in. I know what he looks like and his name, and he knows me, so there can be no doubt if something is messed up. Just providing this info for all of you for ideas on something you could do.