View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:37 PM   #772
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 Super Sport View Post
Just wanted to know where you got your interior done. Im shooting for a green and black interior. Any info would help.
I'm guessing your talking about the center console? I went through ***********.com for the leather console, and I had another company do my steering wheel at a recommendation of another member, but it's horrible quality and the company went under. The carbon fiber a-pillars were custom made . The seats are Sparco Evos, although all the mounts were custom made as well.

Hope that helps!

Just replaced my plugs and wires, no more misifiring! Going up to Sacramento tomorrow for tuning! Also need to replace my rotors for a CA camaro meet next weekend. Picking up another set of R888s next week to, getting ready to take it out on track for the first time in the last 4 months. geez am i anxious to run my car!

Should have some dyno numbers for everyone tomorrow! So stay tuned!!!

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote