View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #7
Do you even lift, bro?
Drives: 2013 1LE Camaro
Originally Posted by SuperchargerConnection View Post
Brandon, thank you for the kind words. You definitely brought a smile to my face this morning. I pride myself on my customer service & attention to detail. It is customers like you that make my job fun & exciting. Too many people hunt for the absolute lowest price, buy something & are never heard from again. I hate that! Your enthusiasm and drive truly makes it all worth it.

I look forward to watching your build and helping in any way I can! We are glad that CAM is working out for you!!! I know he's built some badass rides!

Thank you again for your support!
Thank you again for your service to our country! (Inauguration?! How cool is THAT)
Thank you for everything!

Sent from my insanely great iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
You're very welcome. Keep me in mind as I'll need rockers/springs next yr sometime but we already have some identified that you can get me possibly. This build is gonna be great. I just hope that this detail will allow me to get away and be as much as a part of the build as I can.

I wanna learn about the car as it's built and take pics and vids and post results/dyno sheets. Give feedback and be able to answer questions that people will undoubtedly have for me. Jeff said it will take a full two days and possibly into a 3rd so I'm going to try to get some leave approved and schedule the build about mid Dec. That way I can get a bunch of heat cycles through the car and some break in miles.
My 1LE (645WHP/597WTQ) build/journal Thread:
1st ever 1LE COTW
SUKXOST is offline   Reply With Quote