View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:31 AM   #10
CrystalRedTintcoat

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Quote:
Originally Posted by VR1LE View Post
Well I am a Camaro newb and have wanted a one for 22 years. I went to the dealer today and left a deposit on a 2013 1SS and we did the configure for a victory red with the only option Boston Acoustic system and the 1LE. They will palce the order in the morning. I just do not understand why the RS package is $1100-$1300 and it said it comes with the smaller wheels but I get the HID lamps and a shark fin. Has everyone been getting the navigation for $795? The sales manager said they will call me to confirm that I do not want the RS package because I wanted the HID lamps as a stand alone option but they could only order it with the RS package. So anyway I might just cancel the Boston set up and get a striped 1LE as it should be the lightest way to get one.
IMHO, skip the RS. Lots of people order it, but the feature is really expensive and you don't get much with it in my opinion. The invoice for that feature is $1,188.00. When I configure the 1LE on chevy.com and pick the RS it changes the wheels. For me I definitely wanted the black aluminum wheels.

Glad you're going 1LE though. It's exciting to be part of all this!
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote