Originally Posted by the_fast_one
Well I'm considering picking up the 1LE over going back to a vette. I have a buddy that is a sales man at the local Chevy dealership and he stated they have 4 slots available for order next month. He told me to send him the specs on how I would order it and he would put it in as one of the four units.
I am under no obligation to purchase and of course it will be bumped if four people show up with cash to order one. Any way if it goes to plan the will have 2ss, 1le, IOM, body color grill, dm exhaust, body color engine cover, audio upgrade. I am unsure about the grill though.
I won't be ready to pull the trigger til this summer as I want to get all ny other stuff paid off first. One thing I don't like is it will be on the showroom floor so if its bought before I get to it there will be two of the exact same running around.
What are you thinking about? Maybe we can help talk you through it so you can decide to put a deposit down to hold it until the Spring?
Otherwise...order another one next year if this one is sold. They'll be plenty!