Originally Posted by Mr. Wyndham
What are you thinking about? Maybe we can help talk you through it so you can decide to put a deposit down to hold it until the Spring?
Otherwise...order another one next year if this one is sold. They'll be plenty!
I'm trying to decide between going back to the corvette or trying the camaro. Last time I test drive one I really liked it but felt heavy and a little sluggish. I am loving all the reviews on the 1le package so far. Once the dealer gets it in and I get a chance to drive it the paper work will be filled out. I pretty much decided yesterday that I am gonna buy it, throw on headers, intake, and later a cam and call it a day.