View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 09:34 PM   #22413
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell

I'm finally home. Without stripes..no one at the dealer knows how to put them on so someone from the manufacturer is coming next Tuesday to put them on. Fine with me. The car is a dream..we drove around for 5 hours..had to show her off! Computer is still broken cause I didn't take it in to get fixed..LOL
Bad news? Hubbies truck is messed up. According to the mechanic, when I hit the gas pump thingy ( it's late I'm tired) I put a hole in the gas tank..(mmm I call bullshit but anyway) and the fuel pump needs replaced because the arm on it broke..
So add that to the body damage and we're looking at some $$..so bad day and good day all rolled into one.
I have pics..just no way to post them at the moment.

And huge congrats Spike!! I hope you have a long and happy marraige..
I'm exhausted and off to bed..
Talk to y'all tomorrow!
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights