View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #796
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Well got a new name for the car lol, I was at my girlfriend's dad's house a couple weekends ago for a ratrod show (which was awesome, cuz i saw a 440ci twin turbo 37 coupe!) Anyways, so someone decided to bring some fireworks, one of them happening to be 'The Neighbor Hater'. Here's a video of it lol

So we set off a couple, most of them hitting the power lines on the way down!

And everyone in my court is retired (3 have died in the last couple months) and everyone has dinner at 3pm and lights out at 7 lol. For those of you that have heard my car, can guess what my neighbors think, for those of you that havent, i have headers, turbos, and uhhhhh thats it! I usually roll in around 11 or 12, and sometimes later, waking up everyone on the street. I've even got notes on my car with complaints!

So naturally, makes sense that my car be deemed......the neighbor haterrrr!

No new updates on the car, she's still sitting waiting to be driven again. Good news is gas is ~$4/gallon, so went down about 80cents in the last week!!! Going to take the battery out, im thinking its just on its last leg. If that doesn't solve the problem then gotta replace the starter. I start my new job at Facebook in a week when I come back from SEMA, so should be able to start spending some money on the monster again!

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote