View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:14 AM   #31
rjacobs

Drives: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsfirstSS View Post
Nice catch bud. 11k on a 2011 is a little more than a weekend toy but not beat on either. Im on pace to have that after a year and I drive mine to work most days though work is only 8 miles away.

Enjoy it!
I mean its almost 2 years old. I dont know the actual in service date, but 5-6k a year is about half average i think so, not so bad. I dont think it was the guys every day driver I will say that. The car is clean though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caverman View Post
Let the Mods begin!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsfirstSS View Post
Probably already have aftermarket parts on order huh?!
havent ordered anything yet. I need to get the sales tax paid and what not. But I am planning on American Racing headers with cats, some type of cat back, a vararam and a tune(probably a custom SCT unless there is something drastically better). I need to research lots of stuff and see what the local tuner population in St. Louis is like. Thinking on a supercharger at some point, but I think I am going to focus on suspension and stuff first(after headers/exhaust, intake, and tune though). The hurst shifter is pretty decent, but I had an MGW in my 07 vette and loved it so I might do one of those again, but I dont know if it would be as drastic of a change from the hurst to warrant the $300. Anybody know what you can get out of a used Hurst?
rjacobs is offline   Reply With Quote