View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #204
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
My Mace Stage 3 ported IM arrived today and I can't wait to install it. For anyone who is acutally follow this and expects me to do a review on it I am sorry but I won't be able to give a good one. I plan on doing a couple of other performance mods this winter (hopefully BBK headers ) so I won't be able to give an exact review on it, also not to mention going from my crappy 4 cylinder car to my camaro will be a drastic diff I prob won't remember how it drove before these mods I plan to put on. Next over the winter I am going to polish my intake manifold and plenum cover, get a plenum spacer, change some of the bolts and hopefully paint some of the IM and plenum cover. Hopefully it will look good when I am finally done lol.

I could use some advice on getting the plenum cover and IM polished. I talked to a place that can polish them for $75 an hr and they said it would take about 2-3 hrs so that is about $150-$225 and know I will be happy with how it looks. Or I can go out buy everything I need and over the course of the winter I can do it myself slowly but surely prob for much much less. Anyone have any ideas?
Attached Images