View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #18
stangkilr

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS | 2013 Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanwilliams View Post
Be aware that you will probably have to run more fuel and less timing to the rear cylinders because of the way the air flows around that elbow. I have something similar on my 10.5 car but it comes in from the rear and the front cylinders get all the air. Its not a problem just pull all the plugs and compare after some WOT pulls. I had to adjust something around 15% on my car from front to rear.

After I said this I wasn't sure the stock OS allowed this. I have Big Stuff on my racecar and it does. However I just looked and HP Tuners does allow a Static retard vs Cylinder and an Injector Gain vs cylinder. I have never used this with HP tuners and there is a warning that some operating systems can cause high rpm operational problems when using this.
I have already been reading some stuff on the elbow. I guess we will see. This one isnt the super low profile one but if we run into this problem im sure we can fix it. If not, COPO hood and Holley high ram time.

Youtube "stangkilr99"
stangkilr is offline   Reply With Quote