View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:47 PM   #2960
GaBoy25

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6/2500HD Lmm LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessal View Post
That is where you are wrong. What about a mini14? They are both as accurate and can shot as many round as fast as you can pull the trigger. How is one more dangerous than the other. It is foolish to want to protect one type of firearms over the other. You are climbing a slippery slope that does not end well for gun owners. If you want to talk about devistation you would be hard pressed to best a shotgun. If you want big caliber a bolt action will best your semiauto "gun designed for combat".

I can see the future already after all these supposidely gun rights "advocate" that champions the 2A compromise with the gun grabbers. I mean who really needs a shotgun since they are capable of shoot 8-9 projectiles the size of "9's" in one shot right? Or who needs a bolt action that can shoot such a high caliber above what our current military uses in combat right? Either your protect the 2A or you don't. There is no middle ground. Any other stance is flaws in logic and leads to nothing but restrictions on law abiding citizens.

These are the type of questions that should be answered by these individuals calling for a "logical" action concerning gun control with illogical real world consequences

If truly removing the weapons blamed for most shooting deaths is the priority then banning pistols would seem the more "logical" thing to do.

It only confirms that the older I get the dumber congress gets and the more rights I lose; or are infringed upon. Pondering the future only becomes sadder staring at a generation that will one day lead our unprepared country into an era of ignorance and self righteous pity

2500HD (with a couple parts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotekiller View Post
I wonder if this could be why my car idles like its retarded...
GaBoy25 is offline   Reply With Quote