View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:18 PM   #86
Jeff65SS

Drives: 1965 Chevelle Malibu SS
Here is the email I sent him. I included a link to this thread after the body of the email.

Good morning,
I purchased a 2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 a few months ago at XXXXXXXXXX. With my vehicle came a 12 month subscription to SiriusXM radio. It has been about three months since my purchase, and my subscription just “expired” and my XM radio was shut off. I am a member of the Camaro5 forums online, where numerous other owners have had this happen to them as well. My calls to SiriusXM have thus far not resulted in reactivation of my service. Others online have had some success with sending an email to this address. Below, I have listed my vehicle and personal information. I have also placed a link to the thread online, where hundreds of customers are having this same issue. There have actually been XM representatives posting in the thread to try to help resolve other’s issues. This seems to be an ongoing problem with either SiriusXM or with Chevrolet that is resulting in many unhappy customers. Could you please help me to resolve this issue? Thanks!

Name:xxxxxxx
Address: xxxxxxx
Phone: xxxxxxx
VIN number: xxxxxxxx
Jeff65SS is offline   Reply With Quote