View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:06 PM   #2
Superjoe

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
I am in Vegas and just ordered my 1LE from Ed Bozarth Chevrolet and it was a similar deal. The only problem with those rebates and incentives is that you get whatever the deal is when you actually take delivery of the vehicle. If you look at the USAA page for the program it will show the expiration dates of the rebates. I didn't realize that until after I placed the order so I'm hoping the rebates at that time (March) are still good.

I'd you haven't also considered Costco auto program, look into that. Worth buying a membership just for that and if they both (Costco and USAA) offer rebates you get both. In my case the actual cost of the car as better through Costco because they were offering GM Preferred Pricing which is a little better than invoice and better than USAA at the time. Again, this doesn't mean dick because I'm not getting the car until March and it could all change.

Ed Bozarth Chevrolet was absolutely awesome, no haggle or fighting the rebate programs. Very pleasant experience. On the other hand I went to Findlay Chevrolet and had the worst experience of my life with a dealership. Don't buy from them.

Good Luck!
Superjoe is offline   Reply With Quote