Thread: THE WET SHINE
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #27
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Drives: #198
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
How often? LOL, I'm already told by a couple neighbors I'm going to wash the paint off. The number of times I'll have to do anything isn't a question. I would like something that has an ease of use. I do want to polish the paint and I'm willing to use the power tools but would prefer not to use them on every polish because I do spend a lot of time washing it and a lot of times during a month. I try to wash it a least twice a week, i say try because if it's raining I won't wash it.
Hardcore paint correction should only be done once. After that, every 6 months or year, you can use a mild polish to take out any fine swirls you may have.

However, this is dependent on you using proper car washing technique. The better your car washing technique, the less swirls you will inflict in the paint, and ultimately, the less polishing you will have to do.

Also, it's not the quantity of the car washes you do, it's the quality.

Please check out my youtube detailing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote