View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #24
b1gr3dmachin3

Drives: 2012 Camaro IOM LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
Looking good so far, keep it up!
Thanks bro! I subscribed to your build thread, your car looks great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER1 View Post
Do you have any sounds of it?
Not yet, but I will now since you mentioned it lol. I'll post one up soon, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
Nice start to your build thread! It's always a tough choice between performance or cosmetic mods and in what order! It seems to me you go for the performance stuff first like I did! It took me quite a while before I was doing any serious cosmetic stuff. I always said if it looks fast it HAS to be fast! I like the idea of high flow cats! They will really wake up the engine and sound level for sure, although they are pricy like you said! Wheels would be the next cosmetic thing I'd do and if you shop around you can find excellent deals on some nice wheels! Good luck which ever way you go and congrats on your build!
Thank you very much, appreciate the kind words. Yep, your right, I wanted to go performance first and then work on cosmetics after that. To me, no point in having a car that looks like it's been modded and have a stock engine. I'm still having trouble deciding whether or not to get the high flow cats or start working on cosmetics lol I really want to work on the exterior but the group buy going on right now is enticing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSX View Post
Looking great brotha! IOM all the freaking way! Can't wait till you get rid of those darn steelies!
Thanks bro! Ya, same here lol but gotta be patient!