View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #19
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL12013 View Post
One last update my wheel came in today, I have an appointment to have it installed tomorrow. The roads still have a fair amount of salt on them, I'm not crazy about taking it out tomorrow but the weather is going to be near 50 and I can wash the car. The dealer did the best they could, they can't force GM to send them a wheel, my opinion of GM has changed I think they have a disconnect with the customers after the sale.

When new cars are being deliver to dealers with the wheels on the cars it hard to say there are none available, when I talked to them this week I basically to them to f... off, didn't want to hear their excuses anymore, it sounded like bla bla bla but 3 days later my wheel showed up.

I feel fortunate that has been my only problem, I read about a few people having more serious problems, wish you guys the best of luck. I still love the car just not GM so much.
We certainly apologize for the frustrations. I can set up a case with us to document the feedback. Just let me know via PM if you would like us to.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote