Originally Posted by soonerfanru2
My car arrived on the 16 of june # 1504 I went and drove it and sighned all the paperwork. I left it there so they could install the gfx the next day. The car was still dirty from shipping when I test drove it so I couldnt tell any thing was wrong. Well the dealer called me and said there was defects in the paint and If was there car they wouldnt want it. It looks like little indentions in the paint and it is rusting already in those spots and is on most sections of the car. The GM rep is going to inspect it some times this week and tell me my options. I really want the low number car but I do not want a car that has been repainted. If they can reorder me one and put me at the top of the list where I will receive it in about a month I think I will wait. Any Ideas on what my options are and what I should do?
I would tell them that if the car is going to be repainted at their expense that you want to pick a custom paint shop to do it right. If not then you need a discounted camaro price for the hassle. I ordered blkonblk also. Good luck and keep us posted just in case it happens to someone else.