Thread: on its way!!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #9
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMy68 View Post
finally its in transit to my dealership. just when i was about to give up on the waiting game and cancel my order my dealer called me a week ago to tell me its on its way. now im just sitting waiting for the call. im on vacation this week so as soon as it comes here im hauling butt there.
I could hardly contain my emotions when my salesman called to say mine was built May 6. Then after 5 weeks in QC, I got an e-mail from a high ranking GM Manager that it had shipped and even got the rail car number. Then I would call CSX 5 times a day to track it's progress across the USA.

It got to it's final rail destination in Portland yesterday. Only problem is I am working in Wyoming now. I have also ordered ARH headers, so as soon as I know the headers and the car are available to me I am getting a flight home to get them. Hopefully this next weekend.