As seen on www.Camaro5Fest.net!
We love enthusiast interaction. It’s part of what makes the Fest so fun. There's been a video-documentary contest running for the past two years, and this year, we’ve decided to add a new competition to the Fest experience.
This year, we are inviting YOU: the talented members of Camaro5.com to design and submit a graphic to be used on the official Camaro5 Fest IV shirts! I can tell you from experience, it’s something special to see several hundred people you’ve never met wearing a design you cooked up on their backs!
Here’s the criteria all submissions must adhere to:
1) The design must be appropriate for both the Camaro, and the Fest itself.
2) Design must be an original creation. No copy-written graphics, logos, or other trademarks will be accepted.
3) The design must be intended to fit on the back of the shirts, below the pre-established event logo that will appear across the shoulders. (see example above)
4) You must limit yourself to 4 or 5 different colors maximum, black, silver, or white, and red being two of those colors. Fading/Gradients are allowed…but the simpler these effects, the easier it will be to modify for printing.
5) The design must be submitted in either an Adobe Illustrator (or similar vector-based file format), or an extremely high resolution Photoshop format. Both must be full-layered graphic files (i.e. do not flatten layers prior to submission).
The designs must be submitted to me, Mr. Wyndham, by March 8th, 2013
. We will try to be flexible in terms of file transfer – these will be large files, and we understand that can be a pain to send/move. Submissions can be sent sooner – please contact me.
All entries that meet the above criteria will be considered; we will hold a public poll on March 10th that will run until the 15th to gauge enthusiast reaction/interest for each submission. Moderators reserve the right to issue final judgment based on this input.
The winner of this contest will have his or her design featured on the official Camaro5Fest IV shirt that will be available in August. The winner will also receive a free driver’s pass into the Camaro5Fest IV at Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis, and two free shirts of any size.
You may direct any questions/comments to this thread, or to: email@example.com.
Have at it, and Good Luck!