View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:46 AM   #1
Apex Chase

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Talking Hurst Billet/Plus 2 Shifter $189.95, add an APEX Skip Shift Eliminator for only $10!!

Our everyday low price is now just $199.95 for the Hurst Billet/Plus 2 Shifter, and you can sweeten the deal and add an Apex Motorsports Skip Shift Eliminator ($26.95 value) for only $10 when you use the Discount Coupon Code SKIP17.

We keep plenty of Hurst Shifters IN STOCK and ready to ship at Apex Motorsports, Camaro5's #1 source for Hurst!

Fits both the V6 and V8 applications.

Go to apex-speed.com to take advantage of this great offer.

Simple to install with classic Hurst stick and round ball combination, this is the MUST HAVE companion to your new muscle car. Be the first on your block to own a new Chevrolet Camaro, and be the first on your block to drive that Camaro with a HURST SHIFTER in it! Apex Motorsports' customer and Camaro5.com member Dentyneice wrote a great post about the installation.

■ 2010+ Chevrolet Camaro, V6 and V8
■ CNC machined stainless steel stick assembly
■ Teflon lined spherical pivot bearing
■ Shift throw reduced for quicker shifts
■ Smooth positive mechanism
■ Bolt on classic chrome plated stick and white knob
■ CNC machined stick adapter accepts Classic Hurst stick

Here's a clip of the installation process:

Nice video by a Camaro5 member of the Hurst Billet/Plus 2 in action.

Orders shipped same day (if placed before our last daily pick up from UPS) Our central location provides quick shipping across the United States. Just ask Camaro5.com member American Muscle who said "Hurst shifter got delivered today, took only 2 days to get to CT!!" or member boricat who said "Unbelievable!! Ordered on 5/28 on the doorstep 5/29!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL SS View Post
Thanks Apex Paul (and Chase). I would like to think I was the first to get in on this new price, but no matter. I placed my order yesterday at 1238 p.m. and this morning at 7:30 a.m. my doorbell rings. It is FedEx Home Delivery dropping off my new shifter less than 19 hours later! Two thumbs up and five stars! You guys rock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fargomike View Post
Got mine at Apex last week , great price and fast shipping !
The estimated time-in-transit map will give you an idea of the travel time for your package.