View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:39 AM   #6
KMPrenger

Drives: '10 ABM LT/RS, 06 Chevy Colorado
I have a feeling we may see another similar blue (like the Kinetic Blue on the Hot Wheels edition or a blue like the Laguna blue on the new Corvette) even before the 5th gen makes it last go round.

As for Aqua Blue, as much as I love mine, I think its gone for good.

I'd be more than happy if they never made another medium blue for the 5th gen (since I like having a rare color lol) but on the other hand I really feel releasing Kinetic Blue model wide instead of just a special edition would have been the way to go. I wouldn't be surprised to see Chevy release it on all models next year just like the Synergy Green....pissing off the current Hot Wheels owners/buyers.

Now if there is no 5th gen medium blue again, but a nice medium blue on the 6th....Wow will that ever make it even more temping to move on up lol.
Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Vararam intake, MACE Ported Manifold, RX Ported TB, "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Elite Catch Can, ZL1 repro wheels, ZL1 Springs, DRL Harness, Front GM GFX, Heritage grill, Street Scene lower grill, NLP Spoiler, ZL1 rockers and much more!
KMPrenger is offline   Reply With Quote