Here it is Guy's & Gal's the dates for the BC/Alberta Meet & Greet 2013 will be August 17, 18 & 19 in Revelstock BC. We will return to the Hillcrest Hotel for another year. Now that the event has been expanded to two nights and three days, the added day will provide us the opportunity for a cool day trip to Nakusp Hot Springs for a BBQ and a dip in the hot springs.
Host Hotel is Hillcrest Mountain resort in Revelstoke BC Currently fully booked but feel free to call as you never know when something will free up can call 1 (855) 837 3320 and mention you are with the Camaro Group to get our group booking rate
Back up accommodations are available a short 10 minute walk away at the Revelstoke KOA they have camping cabins and since you wont spend too much time in your room anyway can be nice on the budget 1 (800) 562 3905
Ferry Info, think it's free.
Last years front page Camaro5.com photo spread:
4. Little Red Z
19. Bonjean LeBlanc
20. Karen VanderHoek
27. RS Speedriver
29. Garoad Shenlong
WILD ROSE Group:
1) Meet at Davenports at 8:00am for a 8:45 departure to meet the Dogwood Group.
2) Driving time 1hr 5min approx;Meet at Palliser Trail (3rd exit at Canmore), SS Orange Crush (Marno and Donna), WBDinger (Wayne and Barb), Mjrracing97 (Myrna and Jim)
3) Depart at approx. 10:20am
4) Driving time 2hrs 24 mins approx; Arrive Golden for lunch turn clocks back 1 hour. Meet with Meltdownaverted ( Layla and ?).
5) Depart Golden at or before 12:30.
6) Driving time 2hrs 26mins approx; Arrive The Last Spike rest stop. Hopefully get some photos and await the arrival of the BC group.
7) When we are ready and have met everyone, head out in formation for Revelstoke, approx driving time 21 mins.
^^^^^how we rolled last year..... Jim and I have been talking.... Some possible tweaks for this year we will set it all in stone (kinda lol) a little closer to August
For the Dogwood group we will follow the same format as last year:
Start in Abbotsford 7 am Sharp.
Tim Horton's 1255 Sumas Way Abbortsford BC
2nd Stop: Chillwack 7:30 am
Tim Horton's 7670 Vedder Rd Sardis BC
3rd Stop: Top of the Coquihalla HWY rest stop. (potty break)
4th Stop: Meritt Greyhound Bus Depot
3999 Airport Rd. Merritt BC
5th Stop:Kamloops Costco parking lot. 11:00 am
1675 Versatile Dr. Kamloops BC
Depart for Salmon Arm High Noon
6th Stop: Salmon Arm Centenoka Park Mall.
7th Stop: Last Spike rest stop where we will meet the Alberta Crew.
Then on to Revelstoke and the Hillcrest Hotel Patio.
Day Two Cruise to Nakusp Hot Springs for BBQ and a Dip.