View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:22 AM   #10
Black Beauty
"The Camaro Whisperer"

Drives: 2010&1969Camaros,03 Impala,76Nova
December 2010 Preparing for the Hunters Custom Auto Expo Nashville TN.

Next wave of modifications began in preparation for my biggest challenge yet, winning the Hunters Custom Auto Expo. A dream I'd had since I was thirteen years old.
Cold air induction box painted black
New set of Metal FX 20 inch rims mounted on my factory tires. ten inch out back, and nines up front deep dish old school look.
T-Rex Upper two-part grille
Painted center and edges of rotors
Carbon Fiber Plenum Cover
Chrome hood Hinges
Chrome trunk hinges
Side window louvers

We had looked for the right wheels for six months, and finally the set I found fit a mustang but luck would be on our side, the guy searched, and found the last set made for a 2010 camaro, and had them shipped from California. A week later they were on the car, and became a christmas present for my wife.We entered Black Beauty in the show, and were placed in one of the back buildings but soon there was a buzz being heard throughout the show about the black 2010 camaro. As sunday award time rolled around we were pretty excited, and hoped we would win our class. When it came time to announce the winner sure enough my name was called. It was a very special moment as my family was there to witness this great win. I was waiting for them to call the Hunters fab 5 winners names, which each winner shares the BEST OF SHOW honors, and each get a 5 foot trophy. I didn't think we had a chance against $250,000 trailor queens, and no new vehicle had ever won the Hunters show, but when they announced the third name it was mine. I wont lie to you either I cried like a baby. We left that show dropped the trophy off at the house, and drove the camaro to Richmond VA. for vacation. About this time I became the president of the Music City Camaro Club, and Black Beauty was adopted into her new camaro family.
Attached Images

Last edited by Black Beauty; 02-07-2013 at 04:11 AM.
Black Beauty is offline   Reply With Quote