View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:59 PM   #48
BullF-16
USAF retired! Thank God!

Drives: 2011 1SS, 1LT red,1LT/RS SGM 98Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
If you don't have to answer them right away... give me two weeks to get my car ready, come down my way and I'll take you for a ride... I'll show you weak...!!! lol... me... you...

You can spend the night since it's such a long drive... We have room...
Thanks Robert....you dont want me as a house guest. Most people snore from the mouth. I snore from my hind end!!! Stinks after a while according to my wife

I do plan to pulley down this D1sc and add a smaller belt soon. Procharger says it will still slip....but slip with 3 psi more boost. That should be good for another 30-40 hp.

I told Pat Guerra aka PatG when i do pulley down, i will drive down to Victoria to let him tune it in his environment instead of up here it Ft Worth at SNLPerformance. Were gonna add a ZR1 3 bar MAP sensor at the same time.

I figure i will run this for about 3-6 months then go the TT route.

I would love a ride in Brandi. Never been in a turbo car. You still running the 3.07 gears, am also real curious how your highly modded M6 is working. Remember when you drive thru Wichita Falls, let me know. That T-38C simulator ride is waiting. I'll put you on the wing of another T-38 down below the canyon walls of the Grand Canyon and see how long you last!!!
HKE LSX427(Mast blk lbl 305 6bolt LS7heads, PatG231/246 blower cam, RWHP/TQ: STUPID SNL Performance Custom Twin PT6766 BB turbos 4 to 25psi selectable on the Boost Leash controller, Squash dual 400LPH/ID2000s, ALKY 4 gal meth, Autometer AFR/Bst/oilpres/oiltemp/fuelpress gauges, Pedders Justice road crs pkg: All HD bushes, supercar 12kg coil overs, supercar ZL1 sways, camber plates setup by JusticePete! :Gforce 9" 35spline S-Trac, 300M axles, 3.5"alum DS, MCLeod RXT clutch, 4xForgeline 19x10.5 4xBridgestone 305/30R19 RE-11, CTS-v calipers/rotors/Cobalt friction XR1/3 pads
BullF-16 is offline   Reply With Quote