next up on the mod list...i was trying to blackout the mailslot and front fascia areas...at first i tried plasti-dip. maybe my masking job was bad, but after three tries i still wasn't satisfied with how the mail slot was turning out. never even made an attempt on the upper grille area with it. guess i'm plasti-retarded :P
so i bought some vinyls off ebay...managed to find a seller that had a mailslot and fascia package that even threw in bowtie blackouts as a bonus
turns out, i'm way better at slapping vinyls on than i was at shooting plasti-dip lol. got the whole set on in under an hour, i think.
oh, and i also put some fading effect gill stripes on, at some point...