View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 03:55 AM   #26
CrystalRedTintcoat

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Wow, at least there are no rub marks... ummmm wrong sub forum.

I drive this car hard, sometimes real hard but I don't dog it. Remember that some of the broken items may be user error... present company excluded. I am close to 3000 miles now.
Tram: I'm not trying to dog Chevy entirely here. I guess this paint issue threw me over the edge. It just reeks of bad quality. Look. I'm totally ok with cost savings done right like no door to the trunk fuse box and only a passenger side back seat pocket. But the wheels and My Link are crown jewel type features to this car and the 2SS package. They are things for which I was willing to pay. extra. But a non sealed paint job and a my link that keeps resetting itself and jumbling my layout creates grave concern for me personally.

And sure. I get on my car like you, perhaps. And maybe the half shaft issue and the strut snap are user caused incidents; I've considered this similarly. But then I start to wonder "what if"....

Quality is both real and perceived. A seemingly simple paint decision (or lack thereof) behind the wheels seems innocuous .... Or is it?
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote