View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 03:09 PM   #90
terrym

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red
Grinning from ear to ear - My new baby is here!!!

I just couldn't wait to share my new "baby" pictures. I haven't stopped grinning yet. Here is my new Camaro - Victory Red and super hot.

I am a first timer on Camaro5 and just had to share these with all of the Camaro lovers on here. I have had mine a bit more than a week and I am still pinching myself since I picked it up to make sure this is not all a dream. The reason is that I didn't have to order this car. My wife happened to see a car carrier delivering this car to a dealer, and stopped just to take pictures for me. She asked if it was already sold, and the dealer said nope. She called me and the rest as they say is history. I was at the dealer before they had time to clean it. I took it home that evening. It has EVERYTHING I wanted.

I have to tell you, this car causes people to do the craziest things out on the road. Once, I was stopped at a light in the middle of traffic and the guy behind jumps out of his car and heads towards my Camaro. These days, and because I am driving this beautiful car, I wasn't quite sure what he was up to. As he came closer I noticed something in his hand. Now I was really nervous. But it turned out to be a camera. He goes past my car and right out in the middle of traffic and starts taking pictures of the Camaro. He doesn't care that people are looking at him or that he is holding up traffic. He just had to have some pictures. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

Attached are a few pictures of my new baby...
Attached Images