Old 06-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #83
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Drives: people crazy.
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
1. Not sure.
2. SS badge is there. If it's the new facia you are talking about, it's not ready. They will have it...just give it some time. They only finished this SS recently and it's going to be a direct replacement part for the ZL Camaro. Not sure if it will be for sale as a regular replacement option, though.
3. The spoiler you see there is for that ZL specific car only. SLP has a package put together that is special to ONE car only. It makes these cars more desirable a one of a kind edition. I was informed another spoiler was in the works and it's possible that it could be released in August. Not sure, but was told to hold off on getting anything else for a couple. My plan is to do JUST THAT. I think I have a new spoiler on Dads wish list for August...and I think it'll be here!
A damn shame. Seems all the more desirable accessories are showing up on these one-off cars. I hope this other spoiler they're producing will look something like that because that's the kind of spoiler many people have wanted - a more pronounced version of the stock lip. Makes it look more like a 1969 Camaro.