View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 08:21 PM   #259
HelloWorld

Drives: 2013 ZL1 #2046
Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ1 View Post
I hear ya. I come from a GM family from the 60's, 70's, 80's, and early 90's. GM did not make the greatest cars quality wise those years. After my last new GM car a '91 Vette I gave up on them. When I saw this amazing, increadible ZL1 come out last year I was willing to give them another shot. When I came on here an starting reading the posts it kinda freaked me out and scared me. I would really be pissed if I layed out $60K and had a bunch of problems. I still may buy the car, but I am little hesitant at the moment. I did get a ride in one and that is what really sold me on it. It is an awesome car.
I can obviously only speak for myself but I've now had my ZL1 for about seven months and I've driven it pretty much every day and it's given me nothing but great moments. Not a single problem. Arguably seven months is not that long and I only have about 4500 miles on it but I still love it as much as I did the day I got it, I can't even see myself ever wanting to get rid of it. It's hands down the best car I've ever driven.
HelloWorld is offline   Reply With Quote