View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 11:42 AM   #22
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish-man View Post
Anyone of the reviewers want to verify the "non-traceability"? Take it to a dealer perhaps... assuming you can get it done for nothing or cheap
I was asked this by another C5 member. Kind of tricky for me, as I don't have a personal relationship with my dealer's maintenance folks - at least not to the point where I could just ask them to check for traceability. After racking up some miles with the device on, removing and replacing it and so forth, I may come up with a made up reason to bring it in and have them do a diagnostic (like faking some kind of transmission issue), but I'm not sure I feel real good about doing that. Their time is valuable and I'd hate to keep someone with a REAL problem waiting because of this. We'll see.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Vitesse Throttle Controller, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie