Took the car out yesterday morning, and one of my damn shrouds popped off inside the light since I didn't see where it recommends gluing them down in the instructions! :(
So, today I took everything off and threw the lights in the oven again. I've already caulked the shrouds to the projectors, but I think I'll hold off on reassembly until I hear back from AAC about replacing the smaller halo. Hopefully they'll send me another before I send them the faulty one so I can minimize downtime.
Also ordered rear plate LEDs and a colorshift grill light kit while I was on their site. And a 12vDC adapter from oznium so I can test future products before installing them!
Build thread linked in the pic...