View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 11:41 AM   #5
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Hmmm....I mostly deal with '69 Camaros. Didn't even realize the '67-'68 had their vinyl go down the A pillar until I looked a pics because of your question. My '69 that has a vinyl top doesn't go down the A pillar.

I was about to post a picture of my '69 and then decided to go take a look at a '67 and realized they are different. Learn something new everyday.

Still I'm a little confused about the where the seam is. The only seam I know about is on the top. Any way you can post a picture? I can try to ask the guys in my 1st Gen club. Alot of knowledgable people there.

Couple other suggestions....post at Camaros.net, they are geared more towards the earlier Camaros. Second option would be to call someone at Firewheel Classics or maybe Gary's Classics and see if they know.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote