03-22-2013, 12:16 AM
Now seeking lower 10s...
Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3 aka "BlackWidow"
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Houston, TX
The slow start - May - July 2012
I was (still am) the typical newbie. I started with the what won't void my warranty threads...as I had not intention of doing anything to void over the next 3 years...or at least not until next month.
Round 1 had a lot to do w/exterior:
· Removed all chrome emblems / added black billet bowties
· Window Tint
· Fog light covers and headlight armor tinting
· Flowmaster American Thunder cat back - ~10 whp
· Cold Air Inductions CAI w/Apex scoop – ~15 whp
· B1K WDO license plate
· XO Miami – custom matte black powder coated wheels
· GM Splash Guards
· Nittow Invo 315/35zr20
· Black bevel rear frames
· Lingenfelter CNC Billet pedals
· SS floor mats
I was all dressed up and ready to go! A whopping 25 hp over stock if I was lucky.
I forgot to mention, I took my kids to the Advengers movie in my car shortly after buying it. On the way home they named it BlackWidow. I like Scarlett, so BlackWidow she became.
Here was my first time ever at the track. Sorry for the long videos, my kids help edit them (not as short as sweet as most on here):