View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 01:02 PM   #274
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
He guys, I thought I would check into another possible event for you all to bash each others doors at. I talked to Debbie at High Plains this morning and she would love to have us there. She would set aside enough parking for 15 of our cars. The coffee car club from Southlands will be there as well for Saturday morning. Lambragini is flying is a special car, as well as many other very special cars. On Saturday, we will not be able to take hot laps. We will be allowed on the track to get our certifications and will follow a pace car to learn the track. You will also be able to take hot laps in real race cars as a passenger for a small donation. As you may have seen there will be a live radio feed from the track, many car clubs of all different makes, live music, food, maybe even dyno test. I am going to talk to Len Lyall Chevy about them setting up a booth and also Talk to John Fitzpatrick and Scott Settlemire about having GM do a big Chevy area with a few special cars. Or at least send us some freebies to give away (or collect). There will be several professional drivers at the event and millions upon millions of dollars worth of cars. On Sunday, I have made contact with Peak Eurosport who has rented the track for the whole day about having us join in for hot laps in our cars. I was told that the cost should be the same as for open hot laps or about 90.00 for a half day on the track. If you are interested in this event please PM me so that I have a car count to give to Debbie and Eurosport. The dates are August 1 (event and show) and Aug 2nd for the hot laps. RV hookups are available at the track. And local lodging is also available. I also have some room at my place for either people or RV's

I will however be wrapping my car in egg crate material for its protection so it may look like a tank rather than a Camaro....Just kidding Larry
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote