View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #216
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Most of the complaints on here are because of the speculated price (perhaps $70k ???) . I for one, feel that most people, felt that the ZL1 was the king of the hill and the Z/28 would fall in between the SS and the ZL1. When it was announced that IT would be king of the hill and possible prices started flying around, people started getting agitated with the situation. I understand nothing has officially been announced yet, but I was expecting a price tag of around $50k. I'm pretty certain it will be quite a bit more than this. We'll see. The car is cool, I just don't know if it's $70k cool (if that is indeed the final price)! Good work GM!

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote