View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 06:19 PM   #235
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard1183 View Post
Ok I understand the parts involved cost money. But my point is the very ppl that asked for this are the ones who won't get a chance to get one. Many of these cars will be purely collectors items. Dust collectors if you will, kind of like the COPO. I wanted a stripped down ls7 camaro. But not at the cost of a Vette. Not that I can't afford one, just that it's not the highest priority on my list to dump 60000+ on a car. And yes I understand not many at all actually go to a track. It's expensive to race, I get that. It's cheap to build a race car though no? Maybe not using the highest quality parts but still affordable. Just not factory warrantied. And as for CAFE, I understand the gov stepped in. I don't know the consequences of not following them if car companies united though. It stand the same if ppl united. If they had the government couldn't do much about anything. That's the problem. No unity. I think the car is an amazing build without a doubt, just a disappointment at the price they're going to ask. That's all.
How do you know that no one asked for this stuff? Obviously there are people out there that want it or GM wouldn't build it. I don't see why that is so hard for you to comprehend.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote