Thanks Matt. Going to give GM one last chance to correct the issue on the 12th. if their unable to fix the issue ill have a big decision to make. Go forward with my mod plans or trade the Camaro and move to a competitor.
Sent from my 2SS/RS
Soprano 4/1/00-6/14/11, Gone but NEVER forgotten!