View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 08:43 AM   #11
Joe@NightOwlLEDs
"Night it Up!"

Drives: 2011 SS Convertible
Happy Easter everyone! Thanks for the numerous orders our first weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954camaro View Post
Can you download your app yet off the App Store yet? So I can tinker with it lol
The app was submitted to Apple a few weeks ago, and was accepted on our first attempt. This is very unusual to be accepted on the first attempt. We did not submit this version to the app store though, because we wanted to make a few more minor changes. Usually apps take at least two attempts at getting accepted their first time, so we wanted to get that ball rolling early. There is no reason to put it into the store until we are ready to ship the kits. There isn't very much to see or do when it is not connected to a system. In the next couple of weeks we'll do a video showing more of the app. This app is one of the best parts of the system, and we haven't even shown it off.

Each master will have it's own unique system key that you'll type into the app. Without this key, you won't be able to connect to the system. It is very easy to use the app, and I know you guys are anxious for it. We'll show you some more in a couple of weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom SS View Post
Awesome Joe if I get my 1LE in the summer I'm comin to you personally
What is this IF? Chris just went and traded in his SS on Friday for a 1LE. Chip and JT want to help other Atlanta members install their kits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MValdez17 View Post
Ordered! Cant wait to have some RGB Halos on my Camaro.
We appreciate the order!