A couple questions on the package SLP guy(s).
1. Can you get the package and NOT get the new rims? Love the body work, like the idea ofa completely engineered package, HATE the rims (sorry to those who like them, just MHO).
2. What does your supercharger package include? In other words, using LPE as an example, their 570 horse package includes:
- TVS2300 intercooled supercharger system
- Black powder coated finish
- Based on OEM Eaton supercharger unit
- Properly sized fuel injectors
- Fuel system upgrades
- 160 Degree thermostat
- Boost bypass controller
- Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump fuel pump voltage booster
(Info taken from Ligenfelter Performance web site)
3. Will there be specific dealers who are authorized to order from you? or can any Chevy dealer order?
4. Can this package be financed via GMAC?
5. How do you handle any potential claims on your powertrain warranty?
6. Regarding the aforementioned "upcoming spoiler" is this the dovetail spoiler you mention on the Camaro letter .pdf linked from you site? And if it is a 3 piece dovetail spoiler Ala the SEMA Dale Jr. Car, can that be substituted?
Thanks in advance for your answers.