2014 SS refresh.
Points of interest...
- The rear diffuser is now functional
- The mufflers are painted black so as not to stand out as much
- The hood vent is slightly different from the Z/28 - but still very functional.
- The Red car features what is the new RS package...including new halo headlights that are brighter (multiple LEDs...but no "christmas tree" effect), LED tail lights, and the Chrome detail around the upper grill.
*** The new hood vent is located in a character line that is perfectly matched with the "reverse mohawk" on the hood.
*** The wheels on this car are 21" accessory wheels
*** The rear deck lid (trunk) now features an integrated spoiler that is stamped into the sheetmetal...similar to what Buick does with the Regal. This is for Camaros without spoilers.
"Keep the faith."
- - Read Twice Before You Post.
...Anxiously waiting to order a silver "Z"...