View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 04:32 PM   #10

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Thanks for your order Tom. Be sure to let us know what you think once it is installed.
Stainless Works Cat-back Retro-Chamber exhaust is in!...Did it all by my lonesome...Removed stock exhaust, new one in and done...

First impression: Loved how the parts were shipped and packaged. A quality packing job for quality parts...Not one ding or scratch...All the tubes fit together perfectly and were perfectly round, pieces were well marked to eliminate any confusion, and no doing it twice...The slip fit was so good, I didn't mess with the "sealer" (not included anyway...lol)...

It was a fun project...If replacing stock mufflers I'd suggest removing the rear diffuser, makes it a lot easier to remove stock one...

Tips are beautiful and well polished...

Love the sound...not too terribly loud, nice rumble at idle and a great rip when you get on it...No drone on the freeway...I held off for two years until I pulled the trigger on an aftermarket exhaust...I've heard a lot of the other makes, they're nice, but this one is exactly what I wanted.

Thanks Chase for a well priced, top quality, do-it-yourself item...Tom

Last edited by 90503; 04-04-2013 at 06:01 PM.
90503 is online now   Reply With Quote