Hello everybody !
i was reading between the line the explanations about clean evap side and dirty evap side and ist not allowed to mix them .... what a story!
every valve cover has an evap Connection to the intake to get rid of the crankcase exhaust gases .. when you boost the engine you MUST do the following changes :
1) Checkvalve to Keep boost out of the break Booster
2) Close all unused intake evap connectors
3) Checkvalve to the TANK EVAP System to Keep boost out of the Tank
4) all valve cover connectors must be collected into a collector pot
5) to expand the inner surface you can put steel wool inside the collector pot
6) the collector pot must be connected to the intake System before the SC
Normally you dont see much oil in the collector pot .... if YES .. then you have way tooo much crankcase pressure .. caused by too much boost ... too lean afr ... too much ignition advance with knocking ... !