Thread: C5 Birthday
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 03:40 PM   #4
Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
I want a big piece of Camaro cake
We'll try to e-mail you a slice. Though its going to be pretty thin since it has to uploaded it via a CD/DVD drive, then reformated so it can be sent through a cable ethernet connection. Plus, with some 76,000 members and only 1 cake, we can't be overly generous with our members. You will have to make due with a round slice, unfortunately. We would like to offer squares, but it is too much of a hassle to duplicate the process with a floppy drive and dial-up. Please note that if you attempt to retrieve the slice of cake using any form of wireless connection it will not work. Even with hard lines, it can be a little tricky as the cake may or may not get stuck in a data node somewhere in the internet. If this occurs, please consult with your internet service providers and they may be able to retrieve it for you.
Note, if I've gotten any facts wrong in the above, just ignore any points I made with them
Originally Posted by FbodFather
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote