View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:12 PM   #81
DRKS1D3

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Convertible LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
is it me or does the ASHEN Gray V6 on the street look like its lowered ? has a Rake to it at certain angles
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
I was going to point out the same thing...its one of the first things I noticed.

That V6 is LOW. why is that? Its lower than my V6 for SURE and I'm pretty sure lower than the current SS is as well. So why is that? Is that car wearing some kind of new sport V6 suspension or are all Camaros going to be lower now?

My thoughts:

1) If they are all going to be lower...that is great!
2) SO HAPPY that the new V6 front fascia has a lower lip like the current SS has. Its something I've wished my V6 front end had since day one, but I never wanted the mailslot
3) The rest of it still does not impress me or grow on me at all. It looks too wide eyed in the front, fog lights are tiny, and the rear....well its the worst part.
4) The NPP exhaust looks great.
If you look close enough at the pictures, they have about 37 people packed inside that poor thing. That's why it's squatting like that.
MY RIDE: 2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE (LS3)--K&N TYPHOON INTAKE, FLOWMASTER FORCE II EXHAUST, HYPERTECH MAX ENERGY 93 OCTANE TUNE, HOTCHKIS SUSPENSION, BLACKED OUT BOWTIES, GLOSS BLACK 20x9 STYLE 41 WHEELS

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote