View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 04:10 PM   #28
Bad@ssCamaro
Ist State Chevy Supporter

Drives: 1SS/1LE...in 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Yes, it stinks big time. Don't see what's so hard about putting some new seats in a car. They shouldn't have said they were gonna be available for the SS if they weren't ready yet. Late availability wasn't plastered next to the Recaro seat option like it was on others. I just hope I can get this car before the end of the year. As much as it sucks, I will wait for the Recaro seats if I have to. With my luck they will announce a new blue 2 days after the seats are available and I'll end up waiting till the cows come home.
Have you discussed with the dealer to see that if the seats are not available when you're car is produced, that they could retrofit the seats when they become available, as long as you are paying for it in the included order? That way you can still get the car and enjoy it, then it will be like a bonus mod when they do come in.

I went on the Recaro website and they don't even have Chevrolet as one of the companies that they do business with yet. I guess they haven't finalized any contractual obligations yet. Just have to wait and see.
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Next Camaro:
CRT 1SS/RS/1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote