04-28-2013, 03:43 AM
Rogers' Rocks :-)
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat
I'm glad this is working out for you. But you're putting the same thing on that caused you the problem in the first place. Maybe the care method should change???
Here's what I do and I've posted this several times on the forum; I have not problems with the wrap and I leave my car outside 24x7 ...
1. Wash with foam gun.
2. Gently "scrub" with hand mit.
3. Rinse (and dry) using pooling or sheet method.
4. Finish drying with leaf blower (dedicated to car).
5. Once every 1.5 months protect it with Adams VRT (vinyl, rubber, tire).
6. Spot clean (eg: bird poop) with Garry Dean's infinite use detail juice (one or two caps with 8 oz of distilled water). Note: this takes out hard water stains too if you don't dry it fast enough.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
The Junkman2000 method
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.
Originally Posted by fbodfather
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........