View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 09:00 AM   #59
jashobbsie
Davenport Stage 5+

Drives: Camaro ZL1 & C7 Corvette 3LT Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoskins76 View Post
Yeah the forecast is looking good. Supposed to be climbing to +8 to +10 in the next week or so.
Hey man, I think I may have seen you at Sherwood park chevrolet? picking up your car on monday past? The salesman james took me out for a looks..nice car man...If that was your car i was there picking up my ZL1 at the same time as you...I'm also from Fort McMurray, my wife and I have been living here over 3 years now...I just got rid of my 2SS camaro...you may have seen that one as well around town...silver black rims and totally all blacked out. If I see you around this summer I'll be sure to say hello... Didn't realize there were other fort Mac guys on this forum as well...I've never seen another Zl1 in fort mac...I had the choice of the black with black rims or victory red with black rims...i choose victory red....black would be horrible to keep clean in this city...lol I own a blacked out truck and I know this first hand...even the water is dirty here...haha. Hope to see you out to the 4th annual camaro cruise in june... cheers

Jason
jashobbsie is offline   Reply With Quote