So let me put up a mod list...
1) Tinted ALL the windows... very much needed
2) Added some pedal covers... http://www.emblempros.com/inc/sdetail/3436/4107
3) Added a new frame brace (had Jason make me one with no logo)... http://jacfab.com/products/camaro-pr...-tunnel-brace/
4) Put on a screen protector for the My Link... I just took a Zagg Invisishield for a lap top and cut it down to size. I should be able to get two more out of the one sheet.
5) Added an Elite catch can from JDP.
6) Did a Stage 1 clutch resevoir from JDP. I should have done a Stage 2. Replaced the reservoir with a factory new one.
7) Swapped out a Convertable rear spoiler. Found a black one on Ebay for $190. I might paint it the same color as the factory 1LE spoiler. REPLACED WITH Z/TA SPOILER.
8) Added the ZL1 rockers. Might do the ZL1 rear diffuser.
9) Had the wheels Powder Coated under warranty. They look right, now.
10) Added the Heritage Grille.
11) DRL harness with LED's from JDP. http://www.jdpmotorsports.com/jdp-mo...rness-jdpl1003
12) I installed an ADM Race Intake with a Roto-Fab washer tank.
13) Installed the Phastek complete interior lighting kit I got the Aqua so it matches the dash lighting... http://www.phastekperformance.com/20...bl-led-kit.htm
... I'm quite pleased with it. Only problem is that now I see every piece of lint on the floor...
14) Painted the strut bar center section semi gloss black.
15) De-badged the only emblems left on the vehicle are the front and rear Bowties...
16) Installed a V-Max ported TB. Nice SOTP improvement.
17) CTS-V/ZL1 Brakes custom painted with 1LE logo's.
18) Dimple plugged everything oil pan, trans x2, diff x2, also added the Black Hole filter magnets.
19) Pfadt Tri-Y Hi-Flo Cats coated in Semi Gloss Black on the way from JDP.
20) Dyno Tuned by Jeremy Formato. 432 RWHP/422RWTQ
21) Fluidampr #760121 from a forum member NIB hell of price.
22) Pieced together Pedders Permagrin package 32mm Rear Z-Bar stripped and painted black with the following Whiteline black bushing Cradle, Differential, Radius Arm. SPC Camber/Toe bolts rear and Caster bolts front.
23) ACS GTZ Hood painted Satin Black in BC/CC
24) Z/TA Rear spoiler painted Satin Black in BC/CC
25) Empire polished Aluminum front and rear Bowties. Replaced with Defenderworx black inserts for the factory bowties. Looks better now.
At 2200 miles I did a base line dyno. 368HP/366TQ bone stock on a Dyno Jet.
At Approx 8500 miles Pfadt LT's with Cats, ADM Race intake, Vmaxx Ported TB and Jeremy Formato Tune 432/422 on a similar Dyno Jet.
I also plan to Pedderize the suspension. See this thread for the route I plan to take... http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285242
Pedders 1LE Perma Grin package http://www.peddersusa.com/product/Ca...g/Default.aspx
I'm also kicking around the idea of doing some ACS stuff. The T3 Ports the functional mailslot conversion maybe the rear quarter ports. If I go that route I will add a belly pan of some sort.
I'm seriously considering some Forgelines GA1R wheels in 20x10.5 to run a 295/35 on all 4 corners. Looking to make them rotatable too.